Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Brach's, You Read My Mom's Mind & Cheated Her Out of Millions!


Dear Brach's,

Regarding your Corn 'N Nuts Mix: I can't decide whether I am seriously appalled my mom didn't get rich off this idea before you stole it from her, or if I'm ecstatic someone has started marketing one of the tastiest fall treats there is - candy corn and salted peanuts.

Thank you... I think.

Love,

Alison :)

P.S. Fair friends, have you tried this amazing mixture? If not, you must. You can either buy Brach's Corn 'N Nuts Mix, or you can do what I prefer to do - purchase Brach's candy corn and mix it with your favorite brand of peanuts.

P.P.S. If for some reason you do not love this divine coupling of peanuts and candy corn (which tastes akin to a Payday, by the way), what are your favorite must-have Fall treats? If you say Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, I'll forgive ya. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Candy Corn on it's own is disgusting and must have an accompanying flavor. I do the above mix, but also add M&M's for a Snickers taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a yummy alternative version, but I have to disagree. I just love the sickening sweetness of candy corn - especially the white tips!

      Delete