Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Day, New World

A ridiculous cake, made using techniques I learned in a cake decorating class.

I meant to begin this blog ages ago. My family and friends have probably grown sick of hearing me say, "When I start my blog..."  Well, here it is! Finally, after all these years!

Two weeks ago today, the day after my 30th birthday, a little black cat unexpectedly ushered in a new era. I lost my job and my security (maybe that never really exists), and now I get to explore who I am and what I can do. What better way to celebrate this opportunity to change my world than by blogging about about my life, my interests, and whatever else inspires me!?  

I am working on feeling grateful to be out of my comfort zone, in a position where I must be creative and innovative!! And thank heavens for the beautiful people in my life!


Alison :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Wahoo to new dimensions, new eras, new adventures, NEW BLOGS! And YAY to 30...(excuse me while I psyche myself up, ahem). I'm so happy that you've started this, I'm eager to come along on this adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now getting to read your blogs today. I've seen the posts on Twitter and FB, but adding it to Google Reader really upped the chance that I would read it. Call me lazy, but it's easy. That being said, I am enjoying your blogs. It's sad you got let go from your job, but now you have more time to entertain me :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete